Sunday, March 16, 2014

Camera in hand, seeking out the Lord. {week two}

Here goes week two of this wonderful little series. 

This week was hard. It was one of those "bland" weeks where it's even more difficult for me to see Jesus through all of the crap. However, this made me seek Him out even more fervently. Like someone in a desert searching desperately for water. He quenches my thirst for something more. 

I need to accept that sometimes I won't always have fantastic days. Bad days (or weeks) cause me to grow. They cause me to lean on something bigger and higher than myself. 

Here's where I saw Jesus this week:
FaceTiming my family in Target.

Little animals know when I've had a rough day. 



Driving home is when I have the best talks with my Savior. 


- J

No comments:

Post a Comment